Below you will find a list and compilation of Trans Friendly Community Resources in Charlotte, NC. We don't have any affiliation with the organizations listed, so please contact them for more information.
*Note* DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC, THESE RESOURCES MAY HAVE DIFFERENT PROCEDURES, SO PLEASE INQUIRE WITH THEIR CONTACT INFO!
1431 Elizabeth Ave
Charlotte, NC 28204
700 East Trade St.
Charlotte, NC 28202
Health Care Resources
Housing & Utility
Crisis Assistance Ministry
500 Spratt St, Charlotte NC
704-371-3001 ext. 117
* food, clothing, help with bills, household items, cost of hotels, energy assistance, rent money *
St Vincent de Paul
Provides assistance up to $100 with living expenses
The Relatives Crisis Shelter, Alexander Youth Network
119 East 8th Blvd.,
* short-term youth shelter, crisis intervention, family services *
Urban Ministry Center
945 N. College St.
* Lunch, counseling, mail services, laundry facilities, showers, bathrooms, and other services *
Time Out Youth
3800 Monroe Road
Charlotte, NC 28205
* center for lgbtq youth & allies ages 11-20. Advocacy, food, support groups, and more *
901-E North Tryon Street
Charlotte, NC 28206
* wellness, job connections, housing resources, bus passes, laundry, counseling *
The Center for Community Transitions
2226 North Davidson St.
* Emergency referrals for ex-offenders, counseling, employment services, support groups *
National Domestic Violence Hotline
HIV Testing / Support Groups
601 E. 5th St. #470
Charlotte, NC 28202
Carolina's Care Partnership
5855 Executive Center Dr.
Charlotte, NC 28212
Promise Resource Network (PRN)
1041 Hawthorne Lane
Chalotte, NC 28205
Dilworth Soup Kitchen
Mondays: First Christian Church 1200 East Blvd 11:30-12:30 pm
Tuesdays: Ascension Lutheran Church 1225 E Morehead St 11:30-12:30 pm
Wednesday: St Mark’s United Methodist 917 Clanton Rd 11:30-12:30 pm
Saturday: Sacrifice of Praise Ministries 2806 L D Parker Dr 12:00-1:00 pm
Below is a list that was created by Commonwealth Charlotte & has even more resources!